every moment is birth and every moment is death

today is neither my nor my body birthday
.
i am happy to see my friends wish their heartly precious moments of life to share with my memorable moments . but sorry to all friends to tell u one secret that i never celebrate my birthday as yet. neither i know when i come in this universe into this body. this is neither my nor this body birthday. I am neither body nor name, I am only kind of god. i thanks god who give me a precious chance to share with all my dearest innocent friends this way.yes i am happy, i know every moment is birth and every moment is death. i know our life is countable breathe. i am happy u share yr love this way with me. jai shri krishna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-देवभूमि की पावनता की रक्षा की फिर भगवान बदरीनाथ ने- निशंक के बाद मनंमोहन को भी जाना होगा