OSCAR FERNADES A Great and Unique Real leader of INDIAN Politics

i selute great and unique real leader of Bhartian politics, who has care country and people . I seeing since many year Mr Oscar Fernandes either he was minister or MP or simple leader he look after all common people who come to visit him, I see no one leader of Indian politics who serve common people like Oscar. I never introduse myself with Oscar but I has been seeing how so heartly he helps allpeople who come infront of him. I selute again great real and unique leader of Indian Politics who has heart to honestly serve human being without any partialities and self interse. I wonder to see his dedication at this time of Indian politics where most of leader and all system has been corrupted . I wish pray god if Indian politicians and social activist learn few dedication from great and real leader Mr Oscar Farnadis. I seen no one leader in indian politics either congress or bjp or others party who has innocently and heartly serving all human being without seeing what his position. Indian political leader should learn how to dedicate himself from Oscar Fernandes. I again selute him and wish allmighty god bless him bright future with long life . I seeing Oscar who follow this saying nar seva hi narayan seva. www.rawatdevsingh.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-देवभूमि की पावनता की रक्षा की फिर भगवान बदरीनाथ ने- निशंक के बाद मनंमोहन को भी जाना होगा

पतंजलि के संत रामदेव तुने कर दिया कमाल